Friday, February 4, 2011

A Dip A Day -- Keeps the Doctor Away?

Sunny.
15 degrees
Winds - Calm
Miss Daily Dose of Hydro-Therapy?
No way!

7:00 AM 
Hopped on eliptical machine for  45 minutes.

7:50 AM
Straight to hot tub for a 5- 10 minute soak.

....The sun is shining so brightly through the huge oak tree next to our house. As I sink deeper into the swirling hot water I'm thinking...this is soooooo good. This hot water feels soothing to these (ugh) aging muscles...I don't think I'll be leaving this hot tub anytime soon...Brain shifts gears..okay these calls need to be made, this product display needs updating...WORK! So I guess I AM leaving...
...but after a quick soak, I feel so much more ready to tackle the day!

Not only do hot tubs provide immediate relief...but also provide many long term benefits.
Working up a good sweat: hot yoga, saunas, Hot Tubs and more



No comments:

Post a Comment